Thursday, February 16, 2006

Thursday, February 16, 2006

























Today, we went to see a village that was similar to what Kayli came from. I don't have pictures yet but will be updating them shortly. We left in tears seeing the poverty. However, the people there seemed to be so happy.

If you look closely you can see the chickens on the road. There was no heat so the kids are dressed warmly.


Hopefully when we fly to Guangzhou tomorrow then I will have internet connection. It is a pain here since we have to pay by the minute. We are so ready to come home. We also visited a few porcelain shops. The province of Jiangxi is known for porcelain.


FYI: I cannot see any comments left on the blog but I can view your e-mails. I just cannot respond. I have been trying to e-mail my family and am getting blocked......so sorry and please know that I am trying to communicate. :-)

No comments: